Unhappy with Randy Salvatore from RMS Companies

I'm living in a property managed by Randy Salvator of RMS Companies and I'm having some issues.I think Randy could be doing a bit more to take ownership of the issue.

I've spent weeks trying to get help for a few things and it just takes too long to get help. When your business is peoples homes, it's a big part of their life. I can not imagine if I had to keep a normal schedule, how I would deal with this. I live at a property located in New Haven, CT.

I think New Haven is great. It's a convenient location and it's near almost everything you could want. They also have an awesome bus system that makes it easy to get around if you don't have a car like me. I just moved here from NYC and the bus system get's me everywhere I have to go.

I think if I received a little better support from RMS Companies things would be almost perfect right now. I'm not going to go tit for tat on this report right at this minute. If any attorney's for Mr. Salvatore would like me to provide evidence on what I'm not thrilled about, I'd be more than happy to.

You can stop by the building and we can chat in the lobby or one of the offices. You can call me as well. That goes for the owners of this website too. I'm a real tenant.

I decided to start legally and publically reporting Randy Salvatore from RMS Companies on as many consumer websites as possible. I tried to get help now for a good long while and now I'm pleading my situation to the public and hoping someone see's who is in a position to help me in any way. There are a few ongoing issues here that I don't think are fair. It's hard to get help because attorneys cost a lot.

I feel like this is my only option. I have my eye on another 5 or 10 websites as well that allow tenants to report landlords. I'd rather spend my time doing this then writing more emails to management and getting nowhere. At least now there is a public record that there is an issue.

I'm working 7 days a week to get myself to a point in life where I'm not so vulnerable and when bad things happen to me I can move on. Unfortunately, for right now, it's not the case and I have to live with it. I'm a complete gentleman in this building and I will continue to be. I'm just venting here and on any other website that allows me to.

I mostly keep to myself in this building because things didn't get off on the right foot from the start. I'm going to make the best of it, although I'm also going to utilize any free public resource for consumers like this.

Randy if your reading this, you can contact me 24-7 if you would like to help me.Thank you for reading and have a good day.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
would like the issues surrounding my apartment resolved
Product or service
The Novella Property Management
Review category
Real Estate
review #806560 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rms Companies? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 31 #1137193

Still not thrilled with things.

Mar 27 #1134677

As the days pass I feel the same exact way about the situation here at The Novella, New Haven, RMS Companies and Randy Salvatore. If anyone connected with RMS would like to view my evidence my name is Mark and you can call me or send me a note. I'm confident they know who I am. I'm making the best of it like always, although I'm using public forums like this to document my side of the situation here. I'm keeping records of everything going on, pictures from inside my apartment, etc.

Mar 09 #1124770

I really hope I get some help. Looking forward to having my issues at this building resolved and getting back on track.

Mar 09 #1124765

My building is in New Haven, CT and RMS Companies is located in Stamford, CT.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rms Companies. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rms Companies.
Filing a new complaint about